As a Christian charity, we believe that prayer is the most valuable tool we can use. We are looking to build a network of people who will pray regularly for TYP and the work it does. If you wish to join our prayer network, please get in touch – we will only contact you with prayer information.
We will send out prayer points termly. Below are some of the things that you can always pray for. If there is something you would like to share as a result of praying, we would love to hear from you.
- Pray for the trustees that they will be guided into making the right choices as they look to the future.
- Pray for Lynne as she prepares and delivers materials in school, particularly assemblies. Ask for God’s guidance in knowing which schools to spend more time in and how best to use that time; for wisdom to know which opportunities to take when there are so many!
- Pray for the schools, their governors/directors, staff and pupils. Pray particularly for the headteachers and school leadership teams.
- Pray for increased finance and more stability in this area.
- Pray for the children, teenagers and staff that TYP comes into contact with, that they may know God’s love for them and see it in the team.
- Praise and thank God for the opportunities we have.